Friday, September 18, 2009

September... already!?

So it is now September and our little girl is growing up so fast. She is three and a half months old and is doing great!


She now fits into the first outfit that Matt and I bought for her. Fitting, isn't it?


I've also broadened my selection of girly outfits for her and am trying to make her look all cute with the hairband. It's still a bit big I guess.


Porscha loves to hang out with dad... he lets her drive cars... parked cars to be specific...


... and mini excavators :) LOOK MOM... NO HANDS!!!


We recently went to the fair. It was a lot of fun to watch her smile at all the new things (I didn't let her near any animals because of the petting zoo experience a month ago; maybe next year). I was trying to make it look like that pumpkin was going to eat her, but it didn't work out... oh well, she's still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment